Monday, December 24, 2007

A Freebie...

Okay, I'm not going to regale you with lots of stories and statements about how great Mark Joyner is and about how you should buy this or that. Frankly, I'm of the opinion that you can gather information and make a good decision on your own. To that extent, I fit Ron Paul's philosophy perfectly.

What I can say is that Mark Joyner has made a lot more money than me, and, as I understand it, he's made a lot of money period. And if he's giving away something for free about how to make money online (and you have any interest in doing so), it's probably not a bad idea to check it out.

That being said, here's the info they want me to paste and that tells you how to get it if you want it (and that allows me to get my copy for free):

I'm evaluating a multi-media course on blogging from the folks at Simpleology. For a while, they're letting you snag it for free if you post about it on your blog.

It covers:

  • The best blogging techniques.
  • How to get traffic to your blog.
  • How to turn your blog into money.

I'll let you know what I think once I've had a chance to check it out. Meanwhile, go grab yours while it's still free.



- John

Currently listening to:
The Passenger - Siouxsie & The Banshees
Heaven Sent - The Mighty Wah!
My Life - Dido

No comments: