Sunday, November 25, 2007

Let's see how many people I can offend with this...

Maybe I'm on a quest to see how many different "forbidden" areas I can comment on in as short a time as possible. I guess we'll see with the next few posts...

Anyways, I've thought for quite a while that the American school system is broken. Irreparably. Should be completely dismantled. And parents should be responsible for their own kids. And people should be responsible for themselves.

Having said that, here are some links to read: here, here, here, and here.

John Taylor Gatto is right.

Unless you have a way to refute what he has to say, you are the one responsible for the damage to your kids and those you sentence to those prisons called public schools if you ignore what he says.

- John

Currently listening to:

Fool You - King's X (from the best album they ever recorded IMO)
I'm Afraid of Americans (V1) - David Bowie
Melting Alone - Sixpence None the Richer
Will You - P.O.D.
Redhands - Ballydowse (brilliant group. Miss these guys.)

No comments: