Monday, November 19, 2007

Maybe I'm back....

Can't tell if anyone missed me. Certainly, no one commented. Then again, I didn't really post anything previously, so I'm not terribly surprised.

My life is beginning to give me just enough room to breathe again to begin thinking about things and, thus, to begin commenting on things.

All kinds of things.

I expect I'll be posting on religion, theology, psychology, nlp, music, art, creativity, Maslow's Hierarchy of values, life, love, the pursuit of happiness, and the intersection of all of those things and more. After all, it's that intersection and inter-relationship that really interests me anyways.

That being said, maybe a few of you will read this before Thanksgiving (coming this Thursday to a USA near you), and, if so, I hope you have a great one. (If you read this afterwards, I hope you had a great one.)

Have lots of fun. Drink a really good brewed beverage (I recommend a nice Papua New Guinea roast), and think about the thought for the day:

Do you really think that Jesus did anything he didn't really want to do?

- John

No comments: