Saturday, May 10, 2008

And now for something completely different....

Since I'm on a roll of trying to offend people, here's a beautiful post by Drayton Bird that, I think, beautifully illustrates the deficiency in thinking that is so rampant these days.

That said, I laughed my "behind" off, and this should offend plenty of people, particularly journalists, politicians and the average person who gets all of their information from standard media outlets.

Frankly, I think that only leaves about half a dozen people in America over the age of 10 out of this group.

Now, I shall smugly walk along and continue my day, thank you. :-)

- John

P.S. And for a quick commentary on our education system and the adversarial relationship some "educators" have with parents, here's some food for thought. And people wonder why I don't trust a governmental penal... er... school system with the children of America.

Currently listening to:
Ziggy Stardust - David Bowie
Nothing - Ballydowse (oh, how I wish these folks would get back together and record some more stuff...)

No comments: